Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Cyborgs, winged heros and cover art

Well, I am delighted to announce that my first Cyborg book, Assessing Survival, is in the loving and fanatical hands of my editor. My proofer is drooling and I am relieved. I didn't think I would get it done on time with the distraction of my rage book.

Now, on the rage front. The book is 2 scenes from completion and I already have cover art.
I like it. :)  It was done by the marvelous Angela Waters and she enjoyed the process of matching my description to the cover. Shopping for cover models has never been so weird.
"Yeah, well, I guess he will be okay when you paint him blue."
"Don't forget I am putting wings on him. Does he need pants?"
Sadly... he did need pants. :)
I am hoping to have the book done and up in time for an April 15th release date, but it may have to join Assessing Survival on May 1.


5 comments:

  1. Great story my vote is YES to a another!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! YES YES YES to another!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this book!
    I was going back thru my library and came across the D.A.R.E. Project books, will this ever get more books, how about freeing all the girls and their mom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can no longer write with a partner, so I have offered the series to Tianna to complete if she wants to, and I will complete it if she doesn't. So...just waiting for a response.

      Delete
  4. Just finished Desperately Seeking Starlight and was sad to read that things have been hard for you. I've had my own struggles with mental illness and know how painful and difficult it can be. I wanted to express my sympathy and wish you luck. I love your books. They always give me a lift. Thank you for writing them.

    ReplyDelete